- se7en formula
Se7en Formula Pigments
( Please make sure the light setting on your device is all the way up )
When selecting a foundation shade, please consider ...
Willow - Rose Ivory (fair)
Linen - Light Nude Beige (light)
Parchment - Soft Golden Beige (light/medium)
Root - Caramel Beige (medium/tan)
Poppet - Golden Tawny (tan/dark)
Honey - Honey Brown ( golden dark brown )
Acacia - Amber Brown (dark)
Planchette - Warm Sable (deep)
Mineral cosmetics are very forgiving in that they adjust well to your tone.
*When ordering multiple shades load cart one at a time, return to this page by pushing back from your cart.
*Please note that these are all natural pigments. Some separation is normal. Knead tube from back end while lid is on, and squeeze out any remaining calendula oil. This will not affect the performance of the product.
- for natural coverage...using damp sponge, apply the amount of one grain of rice at a time, covering each zone.
- for full coverage... using a dense flat buffing brush apply the amount of one grain of rice at a time to zones, using circular motion.
- for hydrating coverage... add one pump of beauty oil to the amount of 1-2 grains of rice on finger tips and pat onto face. Then using a damp sponge pat to blend.
- for color... apply the amount of one grain of rice to mixing tile and load appropriate brush, then apply.
- for color tint... add one pump of serum to the amount of one grain of rice with on fingertip or mixing tile, load brush and apply.
- *all colors may be mixed to create your own shades.
- *left over product can stay on mixing tile for up to 4 days.
- *set foundation shades using vei1 setting/primer powder with 30% silk powder.
Ingredients- iron oxide, magnesium myristrate, organic calendula infused oil (calendula officinalis, sunflower oil), mica, myristic acid, magnesium hydroxide, silicon dioxide, non-GMO sourced vitamin E, ylang-ylang essential oil, *may contain titanium dioxide.